All Middle School Wrestlers will receive a T-shirt included in the registration fee.
6th Graders may supplement their wrestling season by continuing with the Youth program once the Middle School program ends. Please register your 6th grader with the Middle School program. Their information will be provided to the youth director after the middle school season has ended.
Middle School Head Coach
Middle School Assistant Coach
Note: The website works best with Google’s Chrome browser.
Elk River MS team code is: GI30L4
1) Go to www.matbossapp.com and click the white ‘Login’ tab at the top of the window. That will take you to the login page. Toward the bottom of that page, you should see where wrestlers can create a new account.
2) Enter your email, last name, first name, a user name you’d like to use for login, a password for your account and the team code listed above. Then click the yellow button labeled ‘Create Account’.
3) Once the server creates your new account, you’ll be asked to log in. You’ll then be taken to your dashboard page. Your online account consists of several areas … The dashboard is where you can get quick info. The Account Settings screen is where you can change your password, etc. The ‘Reports’ area is where you can get reports on your matches wrestled so far this season, and the ‘Video’ area is where you can watch video of both your matches and those of your teammates. ‘Our Bulletin Board’ will be a place where technique videos can be added, information from coaches, Brian Cain videos and handouts, and any other information during the season.
4) Play around - This will help you get familiar with the various things MatBoss can do.
5) When finished, MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON ‘LOG OUT’ IN THE TOOLBAR . Otherwise, your account is left open, and would be vulnerable to intruders!
From now on, each time you go back, go to www.matbossapp.com and click the white ‘Login’ tab just like you did above. But then use the ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ fields under the white heading labeled ‘Wrestlers’.